- Monday, October 20: Show your support for Hesby and wear your Hesby shirts!
- Tuesday, October 21: Wear something red to show your support for the fight against HIV and AIDS.
- Wednesday, October 22: Wear something orange for National "Unity Day" focusing on the ongoing problem of bullying. Come sign the anti-bullying banner at lunch and tie an orange ribbon on our fence out front.
- Thursday, October 23: Wear something pink to show your support for breast cancer research during breast cancer awareness month.
- Friday, October 24: Wear something related to your favorite college for college awareness month.
LEARN MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO AT HESBY!
This is your school. It is only as good as you make it.
This booklet is to help you, as a parent, understand Hesby Involved Parents and Hesby Oaks Leadership Charter. What we do, why we do and how we do it!!
Need to contact someone about an event or other question you may have? You can find all of the contact information for the HIP board members on our website. They can answer your question or direct you to the right person.
Your participation and support is greatly needed and appreciated. This is our school, it is only as good as we make it!
CLICK HERE to download this informative pdf....HIP's Helpful Handbook
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 15TH-ALL DAY
20% of your check comes back to Hesby and you get a YUMMY meal!
When you shop on Amazon using the Smiles.Amazon.com link below, Hesby will automatically and EASILY receive a percentage of your purchases.
Once you enter Smiles.Amazon.com to shop, simply bookmark it. It will remind you when you are shopping outside of the smiles program!! You will see Hesby's name by your account information when you are shopping and giving back. Use this in place of Amazon and we get money back!
CLICK HERE to see how!!