HOPE Direct Donation Drive
• HOPE stands for Hesby Oaks Parents Enrichment and that's what we do! This is our largest fundraiser of the year bringing in almost half of our annual fundraising goal. A donation of $500 per child will help us reach our fundraising goal for the current school year.
Of course, any donation amount is greatly appreciated in helping us reach our goal so please give whatever you can, but give something! Take ownership of our success. Who knows what we might achieve with 100% family participation! Pay by check or credit cards. Don't forget to check if your employer offers a matching gift program (see forms & downloads for a matching form). Each and every donation makes a big difference and is 100% tax deductible. Please give what you can to this year's Direct Donation Drive so we can give our kids the school environment that they so richly deserve.
#1 Ralph’s - register your Ralphs card online and every time you buy groceries there, HIP gets a percentage of your purchase.
- 1. Pick up a Ralphs Rewards card at your local store. Our closest is at Ventura and Hayvenhurst.
- 2. Go to www.ralphs.com and click on the Community Contribution link at the bottom of the home page.
- 3. At the bottom of the Community Contribution page, click on “Enroll” and follow the steps to register your Ralphs Rewards card. When you are prompted to select your Organization, type in Hesby Oaks School and follow the rest of the prompts.
- 4. Every time you shop at Ralphs, swipe your Rewards Card and Hesby benefits!!
#2 Target – if you have a Target Red Card be sure to link it to Hesby at www.target.com/tcoe. You can search by city and school name or Hesby i.d., 124557. Some local schools have made up to $20,000 in one year! If you don't have the card you can sign up - YOU SAVE 5% on EVERY purchase and Hesby gets 1%!
#3 Office Depot – Hesby ID number 70213129. Use this every time you shop at office depot and we get 5% back to the school!
#4 Box Tops – tear the box top off of your grocery items and turn them into the office. We turn them in and Hesby receives a check for items you regularly use in your house
Spring Gala & Auction
• This is Hesby Oaks second largest fundraiser. Enjoy an evening of fun without the kids as you bid on silent and live auction items and support all of the wonderful programs at Hesby.
• March 18, 2017 at El Caballero Country Club
APEX FUN RUN
• This is the annual jog-a-thon. APEX spends 2 weeks teaching wonderful lessons to the kids while encouraging them to get ready for the FUN RUN on December 1, 2016!
• All students are encouraged to get sponsors for their participation in the event. APEX teaches them how to do this safely and in a fun team building way.
Monster Mash Halloween Carnival
• The Monster Mash is one of our schools most exciting fundraising events of the year. We invite the entire Hesby Oaks student body as well as friends and family in the community to celebrate this special day.
• There are amazing attractions, fantastic food and prizes, and old fashioned fun like the cake walk.
• This is a great way for local business' to advertise their services, support Hesby Oaks school and reach over 400+ Encino families by advertising with a community banner.
• Each banner is placed along the perimeter of the school fence where each and every car that drives on campus can view.
• Corporate Sponsors can also get a spot on the front page of our website with a rotating picture of your company logo along with a link to your company website.
• MONDAY IS HESBY SPIRIT DAY! Everyone should wear their Hesby shirts on Monday. The class with the most participation gets the Husky dog and the Spirit Banner for the week.
• To order Hesby wear go to http://www.schoolcrush.com/HESBYO/storehome.asp?page=down&sc=HESBYO&dis=7390791
Family Dinner Nights
• The Family Dinner Night program is designed to generate business for our local restaurants and raise funds for Hesby Oaks at the same time. We advertise and actively promote all our restaurants who agree to hold a family dinner night for Hesby Oaks families on a selected date. In exchange for the substantial increase in business we bring to a restaurant, they give HIP 20% of the evening's receipts.
• Hesby Oaks' Family Dinner Night program is a wonderful way for any restaurant to give back to your patrons and the community we share.
• Every year HIP sponsors a Scholastic Book Fair the week of Open House. The store is open Monday-Friday before and after school.
Ice Cream Fridays
• Every Friday (weather permitting) ice cream is sold for $1.00.